Back by popular demand, the Property Academy is flying Josh Phegan from Australia to London to present ‘Life’s a Pitch’
We still have a limited number of tickets available for Life’s a Pitch which is being held in London on 3rd July.
Tickets are £199 each +VAT. Book today to avoid disappointment.
Watch our new video from Josh to find out more about the day.
In this brand new seminar from Josh Phegan, you’ll learn:
- How to pitch to the specific needs of the customer (buyer or seller, landlord or tenant)
- How to ask the right questions when qualifying an applicant/vendor/landlord
- How to present fee, marketing and pricing to never lose another instruction again
- How to overcome objections
- The secrets to speed up the instruction and viewing process and outsmart your competition
- And the right questions to ask to get to the key owner/landlord/applicant motivation
Become the trusted advisor in your area.
This is a high impact training session taking place on the 3rd July where you’ll learn what it takes to be a great agent, selling and winning more instructions more often.
Everyone in your business will benefit from attending this event from Negotiators through to Managers and Directors.
Find out more and book your tickets for Life’s a Pitch here.