At the EA Masters there are three panels, comprising nine industry Leaders & Legends, who will give their insights and ideas following each of the world class keynote presentations. The Leaders & Legends are:
- Dale Norton, founder of Romans and now a Trusted Advisor to the Property Academy’s Summit Group
- Eric Walker, formerly of Bushells and now MD at Northwood
- Lucy Pendleton, one of the founders of James Pendleton and part of the Property Academy’s Summit Group
- Jon Cooke, founder of both Intercounty and Fine & Country and recently taken over as CEO of EasyProperty
- Simon Bradbury, of Thomas Morris and Advisory Board member for both Fine & Country and Relocation Agent Network
- Jane Gardner, of JPGardner Estate Agency Marketing, previously founder of Lettings Agency of the Year winners Sewell & Gardner
- Katie Griffin, President of the NAEA and owner of award winning South West agency Sawdye & Harris
- Kevin Hollinrake, MP for Thirsk, Malton & Filey and Chairman of Hunters Group
- David Faulkner, from Auckland, Head of Real IQ, New Zealand’s number one Property Management consultants
Our Leaders & Legends panels will comment on all of our keynote speaker sessions translating the lessons from other business sectors, science and even negotiations with the Taliban into practical applications for estate agency.
The EA Masters is without doubt the estate agency event of the year.
Visit EAmasters.co.uk to find out more and book your tickets.