You’re invited to New Homes Live 2018 – an event for land and new homes developers and estate agents specialising in new homes.
This event is sponsored by ZPG and also supported by LandInsight, The Land & New Homes Network, Moneypenny and Boomerang CRM. The media partners are Housebuilder magazine.
It features six thought-provoking speaker sessions that deliver on our theme of Intelligent Development and explores three key areas – Intelligent Data, Intelligent Building Design and Intelligent Marketing.
- Gain a commercial advantage by being among the first to access brand new, never before published consumer insights from the latest New Homes research.
- Hear from Nathalie Nahai – one of the world’s leading experts in the science of online persuasion – and take away tangible actions for improving conversions from your digital marketing.
- Learn how and where to access powerful new sources of data, with case studies from companies, which have transformed the way they make investment decisions.
- Discover how to access competitor data and use it to your advantage.
- Explore how to more accurately identify market values and improve your ROI.
- Discover the latest sales turnover trends in the new homes sector, including sales rates.
- Be inspired by the latest research into sustainable land and property development.
Panel debate chaired by Ben Roscrow (Publishing Director, Housebuilder Magazine) with Kevin Ellis (Founder, Land & New Homes Network), Amy Nettleton (Development Director: Sales & Marketing, Aster Group UK), Lee Bishop (Major Developments Director, Taylor Wimpey) and Alec Watt (Founder & CEO, AGC)
Who else is attending?
Individuals from over 50 companies are attending, including Lovell’s, Strata Homes, Linden Homes, Avant Homes, Barratt Homes, Taylor Wimpey, CALA Homes, Bloor Homes, Crest Nicholson, Nicol & Co., Manning Stainton, Breckon & Breckon, Complete Estate Agents, Ashtons Land & New Homes and Andrew Craig Estate Agents to name just a few.
You’re certain to leave this event with business insights that will help you increase your momentum and growth. To find out more and purchase your tickets, visit our events page.