The Best Estate Agent Guide is produced by the Property Academy and includes the top 3% of Estate Agents in the country based upon an in-depth analysis of agency performance. The top 20% of individual branch performances are also listed on the
The analysis is a whole of market estate agency assessment based on a combination of performance data and customer experience scores.
The performance data is made up of 18 criteria collected over a 6-8 month period using online property portals and includes:
- did the property sell or let?
- how long was the property marketed for?
- how accurate is the pricing?
- how many times was the property viewed online?
- how many click-throughs did the property page get?
- how many and how good were the photographs?
- did the agent provide a floorplan?
- and many others…
The customer experience scores were calculated using mystery shopping calls where each agent received 1 call per branch for sales and 1 call per branch for lettings and website enquiries, again 1 enquiry per branch for sales and 1 for lettings.
The mystery shopping survey was created to specifically score performance, based upon consumer values that have been identified from 10 years of Homemovers’ trends survey, completed by buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants (over 100,000 pieces of data). These key values include:
- professionalism & courtesy
- listening & understanding
- knowledge & information