6th May – Trial a Partnership Group exclusively for Estate Agency Suppliers and take your business to the next level.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION INCLUDE?
Your topic for the workshop will be “CHIMP Management” from speaker Robbie Anderson.
Robbie is a British Psychological Society (BPS) Member Status Psychologist and has consulted with Professor Steve Peters for over a decade. His résumé includes, amongst others: Professional and Olympic athletes, TV Personalities, Blue-Chip Executives and Global Organisations. With experience of consultancy in Europe, the Middle East, and America, Robbie believes that people have huge potential and demonstrates a real passion for helping them to unlock their talent, improve their performance and to achieve successful outcomes in extremely challenging environments. Robbie works with a collaborative style, building relationships and offering expert insights into the psychology of human performance.
The Chimp Model helps people working in all walks of life including public services, the corporate sector, education, health and the world of sport. Robbie’s daily work is helping clients to get the best out of themselves and others, using The Chimp Model, with the aim of helping to educate and assist anyone who would like to further develop their chimp management skills. The Chimp Model is an incredibly powerful mind management model that can help you become a happy, confident, healthier and more successful person. In The Chimp Model, the inner Chimp is the emotional team within the brain that thinks and acts for us without our permission. The logical team is the real person, it is you; rational, compassionate and humane, and is the Human within. The memory banks for reference are the Computer.REGISTER TODAY
WHAT IS A PARTNERSHIP GROUP?
Established for almost a decade, the Partnership Groups each comprise up to 14 non-competing Property Industry suppliers and exists for mutual benefit and business improvement. Imagine having access to a team of experts, who challenge and support you to be the best that you can be. That is what membership provides. Together, we address current issues & opportunities in very action focused sessions, chaired by well-known property industry leader, Peter Knight.
In addition to the networking, introductions & cross-promotional opportunities, a key feature of the Property Academy’s Partnership Group is the 3.5 hour workshop with leading business coaches. The programme includes access to experts in sales performance, strategy execution, digital marketing, brand management, talent management, negotiation skills and surviving in a tough economy. The sessions are inspirational and we regularly receive feedback from our members that they provide the most powerful personal and business development lessons they’ve ever received.
Other Forthcoming Partnership Group Meetings for industry suppliers:
Wednesday, 20th May
Location: Currently being held via webinar
Speaker and session: Roger Martin-Fagg – Economic Update
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Companies that attend the trial meeting and decide to become a fully fledged member, can expect the following benefits.
- Partnership Meetings include:- 5 meetings at another non-competing member’s place of business, providing you with the chance to see and learn from other suppliers.
- Workshops with top speakers on subjects including the latest digital marketing tactics, strategy execution, new prospecting techniques for more effective sales, how to be more persuasive and much more. This is your opportunity to take part in masterclasses with individuals who work at board level with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.
- Immensely powerful issues sessions, where members openly share the challenges and opportunities that they face and benefit from the contributions, ideas and recommendations of the others.
- Personal introductions to estate & letting agency prospects
- Participation in our ‘All Members’ day – where individuals from all the groups, including c. 80 estate agency business owners from companies including Andrews, Manning Stainton, Preston Baker, Northfields and Dawson’s, spend time together working on their business issues.
- Priority notice and booking for Property Academy events, including the EA Masters Leadership Conference, Exhibition and Awards.
Sounds interesting?REGISTER TODAY
WHAT KIND OF COMPANIES SHOULD JOIN?
The Partnership Groups are suitable for individuals from companies of all sizes – owners of large companies are inspired by the ideas and innovations being adopted by owners of small companies and vice versa.
What is important, is a common desire to learn and help one another to have a better business. We learn better together and friendships are formed along the way.
Below is a selection of current members.
Each Group is restricted to 14 non-competing members. Once the group is full, no further members are permitted to trial. If you join, no other company that you compete with can become a member of your group. Therefore, if you are interested in trialling with a view to becoming a member, please register now to avoid disappointment.