21st May – Trial a Leadership Group exclusively for Estate Agency Leaders and take your business to the next level.
WHAT IS A LEADERSHIP GROUP?
Peter Knight launched the first Leadership Group 10 years ago to help property professionals improve their personal and business performance. Members have included some of the most well known and successful firms such as Romans, Finders Keepers, Greene & Co., Karl Tatler, Keatons and Ashtons as well as many other businesses of all sizes.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION INCLUDE?
On 21st May we have invited one of our speakers Andy Davison, to deliver his brilliant “Blue Ocean Strategy”.
Andy is a specialist in Blue Ocean Strategy, leadership and organisational change. He consults charitable and business organisations, and teaches senior executives and facilitating boards and other leadership teams. Over the 30 years of his professional life, he has advised or taught over 600 Chief Executives. Andy is a former partner at Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), where he was in charge of the European leadership development and the European competitive energy markets practices. He is a founding member of Professors Kim and Mauborgne’s personally selected group of worldwide practitioners, the Blue Ocean Strategy Network and is a regular boardroom and public speaker. Andy’s clients include: National Grid, G-Cap Media, Macmillan Cancer Support, Zenithoptimedia, National Autistic Society, Wipro, Thames Water, Vistage International, Capital Radio, HoustonStreet.com, National Health Service, Seeboard, Mercury Communications, Sysmex, Shell, Mobil, Wates, Girobank, United Artists, US West.
Session overview:Whereas many organisations’ strategic focus is on beating the competition in their existing markets, the most successful move beyond their traditional boundaries is to discover new untapped demand. Often, they quickly establish almost monopoly-like power in these new mass markets. Their innovations simultaneously create a leap in value for their buyers and a reduction in costs…..Creating blue oceans avoids the red ocean of competition, differentiation and rising costs. It reduces costs and appeals to non-customers, delivering growth and profit.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Agents that attend a trial meeting and decide to become a fully fledged member, can expect the following benefits.
Leadership Meetings include:
- Visiting 5 different estate agency business each year to experience and learn from other businesses.
- Issues session, where members discuss the challenges and opportunities that they face. Each member benefits from the contributions, ideas and recommendations of the others.
- Workshops with top speakers on subjects including how to be a great leader, how to build a top performing team, the latest digital marketing tactics, finance for the non-financial and much more. All our speakers are experts in their field; many have worked at board level with some of the UK’s most successful businesses. They are all selected for their down-to-earth delivery and ability to bring the best out of individuals and businesses.
- Valuable materials including workbooks, scripts and templates to help put what has been learned in to action.
- Participation in our ‘All Members’ day – where individuals from all the groups come together to take part in a highly structured programme that will help them to re-set goals, priorities & focus.
Register today and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.REGISTER TODAY
Other forthcoming Leadership Group Meetings:
Tuesday, 5th May
Location: Currently being held via webinar
Speaker and session: David Smith – Bad Bosses: The Top 10 Leadership Pitfalls
Thursday, 14th May
Location: Currently being held via webinar
Speaker and session: Steve Rawling – Business Storytelling
THAT’S NOT ALL
In addition to the meetings, members of our Leadership Groups also receive:
- Weekly coaching tips, written exclusively for members by Peter Knight.
- Monthly coaching video, produced by Peter Knight – top estate agency coach in the UK.
- Monthly book reviews, summarising key take-aways from business authors.
- Priority notice and booking on tickets for Property Academy events, plus free upgrade to VIP status, including the property industry’s most prestigious conference The EA Masters.
WHAT DO OUR CURRENT MEMBERS SAY?
To help you decide if membership is for you, below is a selection of comments from some of our members.
“It’s great to discuss real business issues with quality estate agency business owners. The Leadership format is refreshingly different and highly effective.”
Nigel Keene, White Knights
“The speakers are all exceptional and have helped me to transform our business with some truly innovative ideas.”
Ian Preston, Preston Baker
“It’s great to visit so many top quality estate agents from around the country and take back their best ideas for your business.”
Julie Twist, Julie Twist
“I’ve made some of my most important decisions after discussing issues with the Group – it’s brilliant to have other business owners to bounce off.”
Charles Robinson, Jones Robinson
WHAT KIND OF COMPANIES SHOULD JOIN?
Leadership Groups are suitable for individuals from companies of all sizes – owners of large companies are inspired by the ideas and innovations being adopted by owners of small and single branch companies and vice versa.
What is important, is a common desire to learn and help one another to have a better business. We learn better together and friendships are formed along the way.
Register today and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.