Home Moving Trends – Buyers, Sellers, Landlords & Renters Survey
Our annual Home Moving Trends Surveys provide over a decade of data. We ask buyers, sellers, landlords and renters to tell us about their experience and use the results to understand the underlying drivers of consumer activity and track changes in customer expectations and satisfaction levels.
Largest Independent Home Movers Surveys in the UK
Our surveys are a key source of data when providing insight, advisory services and coaching to members of our Leadership Groups.
The reports help agents to tailor their service and communications to the things that matter most, revealing answers to the following questions and much more:
- Where are the major gaps between consumer expectations and reality?
- What are the top 5 factors influencing choice of agent?
- Where should you focus attention to win more instructions?
- How is length of average residency changing and what can you do to help stimulate the market?
- Which audience profiles are more pre-disposed to new build opportunities?
- What do landlords say about plans for their portfolio and how might this affect your lettings strategy?
- What facilities are tenants prepared to pay extra for?
- What matters most to tenants and how can you leverage this to build better long-term relationships and future revenue?
Want to benchmark your own customer feedback against the national average?
In 2020, over 100 agencies took part in the surveys and almost 35,000 responses were gathered from customers directly involved in the moving process.
There is no charge to be involved in the research. Participating agencies that generate more than 40 individual responses receive a data report of their own survey results and findings. Those who generate more than 100 individual responses receive the national reports free of charge together with their own data to enable benchmarking against the national results.
The survey is now closed for 2021. The Results will be announced at EA Masters 2021.
If you are interested in older results of the surveys please contact us directly on 01372 372372.
Our Leadership Members are also provided with a copy of the executive summary, together with a more in depth analysis of the findings and insights as part of their membership – Find out more about Property Academy membership.
2020 Survey Results
Access last years results by selecting from the following options:
Landlord & Tenant Surveys £149 + VAT
Home Moving Trends Survey £99 + VAT
Home Moving Trends, Landlord & Tenant Surveys £199 + VAT
Full access to all three survey results, providing a complete picture of every residential property consumer.