Future Leader Programme
Central London &/or via webinar
Who's it for:The programme has been designed for branch and department managers who are ready to learn more about business. It’s for the next generation of leaders and those important individuals in your team that you want to hang on to – people who can and will contribute much more to your agency once they’ve been taught the essentials of highly effective business management.
Reduced from £199 to £99.50 + VAT per month during lockdownENQUIRE NOW
If you want to super-charge your business, you're in the right place!
- Do you have really good estate agency managers but they have limited experience of business management?
- Do you want them to get better at managing a team, marketing, recruitment and other key management functions?
- Do you want to motivate, develop, engage and retain your most people valued people?
- Are you ready to help make the step up from manager to leader and to enable your business to profitably grow at a much faster rate?
- Then the Future Leader Programme could be just what you need to take your key people and in turn your business to the next level.
The programme has been designed for branch and department managers who are ready to learn more about business. It’s for the next generation of leaders and those important individuals in your team that you want to hang on to – people who can and will contribute much more to your agency once they’ve been taught the essentials of highly effective business management.REGISTER NOW
What will the course cover?
Using Property Academy’s primary model – People, Systems, Brand the programme will cover the following areas (and much more):
- Recruitment – how to identify the key behaviours required for each role and how to interview candidates to ensure they have them
- High performance – how to get the best from each team member and consistently have them delivering exceptional results
- Team building – how to get the team to work brilliantly well together and how to deal with non-performers
- Structured diaries – how to plan for maximum productivity
- Prospecting, pitching, clearance – how to deliver a consistently exceptional service
- Revenue enhancement – how to make sure that each transaction has been maximised
- Crafting and communicating a compelling, competitive advantage
- Analysing competitors and identifying how to take each one on head to head
- How to fill the diary with high quality leads and to maximise word of mouth/social proof
How engaged is your team?
It’s an extremely important question to ask about every member of your team, because the answer is having a big impact on your business.
- Engaged = involved in, enthusiastic and committed to their work & workplace
- Not Engaged = disengaged – may be satisfied, but no passion or emotional connection to their work & workplace
- Actively Disengaged = unhappy & un-productive in their work
And here’s the thing, Actively Disengaged People breed active disengagement among others. One bad apple can upset the whole cart!
The good news is, engaged people cause others to become engaged – and the individuals most likely to spread this in your business are your Future Leaders.
Keep your Future Leaders engaged, register them on this programme today!REGISTER NOW
What can you expect in return?
Simple. Engaged teams deliver better results for your business in all areas including sales, profit, productivity and more.
In addition, opportunities to learn & grow at work are important to individuals who are seeking out new jobs or deciding to stay in current ones.REGISTER NOW
Leadership has changed. Have you changed with it?
Leadership is about creating the conditions for your teams to do their best work. We work with our members to develop all of these areas and much more, but one thing you can do right now is recognise that coaching, development and growth are important motivators.
Now is the time to recognise, develop and reward your future leaders.REGISTER NOW
How is the Future Leader Programme delivered?
Peter Knight, Property Academy Founder, will personally deliver the programme he has created based on forty years of working with many of the finest leaders in estate agency.
All the sessions are held in central London. Registration is at 09.30 and start at 10.00, finishing at 16.00 to allow most people to travel there and back in a day. Catering is provided.
The programme includes:
- 3 full day coaching sessions per year (February, April & October) comprising:
– workshops with Property Academy world-class speakers/coaches
– sessions with Peter Knight using the People, Systems, Brand model
- Attendance at Property Academy ‘All Members Day’ (July)
- 6 live webinars (approx. 1 hour) with Peter Knight and guest speakers (March, May, June, September, November, December)
- Monthly coaching video
- Weekly coaching tip
Whilst social distancing measures are in place, coaching sessions are being delivered via Webinar
What’s the commitment?
The Future Leader Programme is £199 +VAT per month (minimum of 12 months)*
It is transferrable (for example, if a manager is replaced)
*For members of Property Academy Leadership Groups there is a 20% discount to just £159.20 +VAT per month. Join a Leadership Group to take advantage of this discount on coaching for your future leaders.
NOTE: Whilst social distancing measures are in place, the monthly price has been reduced to just £99.50 + VAT per month for non members and £79.60 + VAT per month for members.
How to I enrol my team members?
Register your interest and we will contact you with further details.
Please respond quickly – there are only limited spaces.
Imagine that your brightest star left your business. How much would it cost you to replace them?
- The same?
Investing in their future with you is important.