Attend 10X $10million event for free!
This Thursday 11th October, at Cineworld, The O2 in London, we are running two estate agency masterclasses.
Joining me in Screen 6 is Peter Fuller, former Head of Lettings at Romans and recently responsible for acquiring 34 different estate agency businesses for the group. Together, we will be highlighting how to improve a lettings operation, sharing ideas to overcome the tenant fee ban and focusing on how to maximise business value to get a 10X multiple when it’s time to sell.
At the same time in Screen 7, Australia’s leading estate agency coach Josh Phegan and his number one client, the $10million Agent, Alexander Phillips will show you how Alex made personal commission of $10million last year from his own listings and sales – and how you can achieve this too.
We have 10 tickets for each masterclass to give away today – here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to the bottom of this page and click the + symbol
2. Select Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
3. Post a comment saying “I want to go to Peter Fuller’s OR Alex Phillips’ masterclass because….. #EAMasters @PropAcad (facebook) @Property Academy (LinkedIn)”
Then, monitor your social account to see if you’ve been successful. Please remember to include the #EAMasters @PropAcad (on facebook) or @Property Academy (on LinkedIn) so that we can find you.
PS If you’re not successful you can see if there are any last minute tickets still available by visiting www.eamasters.co.uk/tickets/
Join over 6,000 property professionals, including leading estate and letting agents and receive information, insight, ideas and inspiration (four-i) from top estate agency coach Peter Knight, straight to your inbox every Monday. Join now
Agree or disagree with the views expressed in this newsletter? Share the article and your views on social media today.
Terms of the competition
Your entry into EA Masterclass Tickets Giveaway is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. The competition is open to UK estate and letting agents.
2. By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
3. The promoter (Property Academy) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by it to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
4. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
5. If you have already purchased tickets to attend EA Masterclass, no refund will be given.
HOW TO ENTER
6. The competition commences at 7am 8th October 2018 and closes at Midnight 8th October 2018 (“the competition period”).
7. Entries must be received within the competition period.
8. To enter the competition, eligible individuals must:
a) Post a comment saying “I want to go to Peter Fuller’s OR Alex Phillips’ masterclass because….. #EAMasters @PropAcad (facebook) @Property Academy (LinkedIn)”
9. Multiple entries are not permitted and may be disqualified. A maximum of one (1) unique entry per person is permitted in total.
10. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The prize comprises of: 1 x ticket to an EA Masterclass per person. There are 20x tickets available.
12. Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13. The total prize pool is valued at £3,980. The prize or any portion thereof is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
THE PRIZE DRAW AND JUDGING PROCESS
14. The prize draw will take place on 9th October 2018.
15. The promoter will review all eligible entries and select twenty (20) winning entries (“winning entries”). Determination of the winning entry shall be made by the promoter at its sole discretion.
16. The prize winner will be notified via social media within 24 hours of the draw date. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner’s name will be published on Property Academy’s social media channels on the 9th October.
17. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within 2 hours of being notified. If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted to determine a valid prize winner.
18. The prize will be sent as an e-ticket prior to the event and must be presented at the registration desk by the prize winner on the day of the event.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
21. As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
24. Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
26. The promoter is Property Academy
27. You can contact the promoter by telephoning 01372 372372 or by emailing email@example.com