Prospect, List, Negotiate – 13th July
Millennium Gloucester, 4-18 Harrington Gardens, Kensington, London SW7 4LH.
When 13th July 2018
Event Timings (approx)
09.30 - 10.00 - Registration and arrival coffee
10.00 - 11.30 - Session 1
11.30 - 11.45 - Coffee break
11.45 - 13.00 - Session 2
13.00 - 13.45 - Lunch
13.45 - 15.00 - Session 3
15.00 - Close
£199+VAT (Incl with LiveStream Membership)BOOK NOW
Prospect, List, Negotiate - essential training for estate and letting agents.
Prospect, List, Negotiate in association with Reapit is the latest and best training available for those involved on the frontline in estate agency. If you want to equip your frontline team with effective ways to farm leads, handle fee objections, win instructions, generate more offers and close more sales and lets, make sure that they attend this event.
What’s covered in Prospect List Negotiate?
- Learn how to build, maintain and use your existing contact database to make finding leads easy.
- Discover how to identify the most valuable leads, to ensure you’re having conversations with those who are most likely to need your services now.
- Take away the tried and tested scripts and dialogues that are proven to be most effective at converting your conversations in to instructions.
- Explore how to use price, fees and marketing to overcome competitor offerings – including how to win against lower priced competition.
- Establish what differentiates you from your competition and become more effective at communicating this during your listing presentation.
- Be trained by the best on how to overcome objections, with the best scripts and dialogues in the business.
- Uncover the secret to meeting your customers’ unmet needs and the killer questions that will reveal them to you.
- Become versed with Josh’s simple strategies that will help you to create loyal fans.
- Get the knack of how to manage expectations without losing the deal and how to build bigger fees.
All delegates attending receive a personal workbook, including the templates, scripts and dialogues that will enable them to make an immediate difference.
Some firms that have attended:
What are UK agents saying about Josh Phegan?
“An idea a minute! Fast paced and choca-block with fresh approaches and ways to improve.”
Joanne Longstaff, Sarah Mains
“Great event! It was relevant for every role and level of the business that I work at – from negotiators to managers.”
Charlotte Heywood, Haus Properties
“Josh has an incredible passion and desire to inspire people. I felt re-energised and very clear about exactly how I will address the competitor challenges my business is facing.”
James Gaskin, Cowell and Norford
“Great presentation, notes, interaction and visuals. Thank you! Best estate agency workshop I’ve attended in over 32 years.”
Duncan Young, Sanderson Young
“Josh is really motivational and an excellent trainer. The processes and explanations are clear and straight-forward and the workbooks give me all I need to implement what I’ve learned when I get back home.”
Lynne Atkinson, Grisdales
“Wow! Absolutely invaluable content and ideas that will undoubtedly increase profit while up skilling our sales and lettings teams.”
Nigel Keene, White Knights
“I’ve attended multiple workshops led by Josh Phegan and always learn something new.”
Bob Hay, Streets Ahead
Who is Josh Phegan?
Josh Phegan is the internationally renowned go-to speaker, trainer and coach for high-performance real estate agents and agencies. He is the number one preferred trainer for Australia’s top 100 agents and top 50 women in real estate. He personally coaches some of the who’s who in the real estate industry, with his number 1 sales agent personally writing in excess of $10m in fees in one year.
Dynamic, captivating and fast paced, he works with leading real estate agencies at both training and boardroom levels and is available in the UK exclusively through the Property Academy.
Make sure you do not miss Prospect, List, Negotiate – Josh’s latest training programme designed specifically for UK audiences in conjunction with the Property Academy. There is limited availability, so book your places now.
Want Josh to work with you on your estate agency business?
Josh is now fully booked for his July 2018 trip, when he will be working with 4 UK estate agency business owners and their teams to help them improve and overcome their challenges.
Josh is returning to the UK in October 2018, providing an opportunity for 3 more estate agency businesses via bespoke programmes tailored by Josh for their particular business needs.
For further information please contact Peter Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org