Time Management for estate agency suppliers
Hosted by Rexlabs, London
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY OUT THE PARTNERSHIP GROUP
24th September - Try out a Partnership Group exclusively for suppliers to the estate and lettings industry.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION INCLUDE?
Your topic for the workshop will be “Time Management” from speaker Chris Croft.
Chris is an expert in Time Management, Negotiating and Project Management Training and regularly presents to high level managers and teams. He is a Chartered Engineer and has worked for over 10 years as Production Manager and General Manager in industries as diverse as aerospace, plastics and automotive. Chris has also lectured in management for the Bournemouth University Business School.
After this workshop you will understand the following:
- Why management of your time is still an issue, in fact even more so, when you reach the top of a company
- What does ‘important’ really mean?
- Not enough time in the day – is working longer hours the answer?
- The five options for getting more done – and there are only five
- What should your personal organisation system include?
- The link between personal goals and the two foundation behaviours: Assertiveness and Self-Discipline.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits enjoyed by Property Academy’s Partnership Group Members register to attend a free trial meeting.
LIMITED SPACES REMAINING FOR THIS SESSIONREGISTER TODAY
WHAT IS A PARTNERSHIP GROUP?
Established for almost a decade, the Partnership Groups each comprise up to 14 non-competing Property Industry suppliers and exists for mutual benefit and business improvement. Imagine having access to a team of experts, who challenge and support you to be the best that you can be. That is what membership provides. Together, we address current issues & opportunities in very action focused sessions, chaired by well-known property industry leader, Peter Knight.
In addition to the networking, introductions & cross-promotional opportunities, a key feature of the Property Academy’s Partnership Group is the 3.5 hour workshop with leading business coaches. The 2019 programme includes access to experts in sales performance, strategy execution, digital marketing, brand management, talent management, negotiation skills and surviving in a tough economy. The sessions are inspirational and we regularly receive feedback from our members that they provide the most powerful personal and business development lessons they’ve ever received.
Other Forthcoming Partnership Group Meetings for industry suppliers:
Wednesday 11th September
Speaker: Rob Whittaker – A Sales Management Framework for industry suppliers
Wednesday 27th November
Speaker: Steve Rawling – Business storytelling for industry suppliers
Thursday 28th November
Speaker: Mark Robb – Leadership Excellence for industry suppliers
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Companies that attend the trial meeting and decide to become a fully fledged member, can expect the following benefits.
- Partnership Meetings include:- 5 meetings at another non-competing member’s place of business, providing you with the chance to see and learn from other suppliers.
- Workshops with top speakers on subjects including the latest digital marketing tactics, strategy execution, new prospecting techniques for more effective sales, how to be more persuasive and much more. This is your opportunity to take part in masterclasses with individuals who work at board level with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.
- Immensely powerful issues sessions, where members openly share the challenges and opportunities that they face and benefit from the contributions, ideas and recommendations of the others.
- Personal introductions to estate & letting agency prospects
- Participation in our ‘All Members’ day – where individuals from all the groups, including c. 80 estate agency business owners from companies including Andrews, Manning Stainton, Preston Baker, Northfields and Dawson’s, spend time together working on their business issues.
- Priority notice and booking for Property Academy events, including the EA Masters Leadership Conference, Exhibition and Awards.
Sounds interesting?REGISTER TODAY
WHAT KIND OF COMPANIES SHOULD JOIN?
The Partnership Groups are suitable for individuals from companies of all sizes – owners of large companies are inspired by the ideas and innovations being adopted by owners of small companies and vice versa.
What is important, is a common desire to learn and help one another to have a better business. We learn better together and friendships are formed along the way.
Below is a selection of current members.
Each Group is restricted to 14 non-competing members. Once the group is full, no further members are permitted to trial. If you join, no other company that you compete with can become a member of your group. Therefore, if you are interested in trialling with a view to becoming a member, please register now to avoid disappointment.