Strategy Execution with Chris Paton for Estate Agency Suppliers
Hosted by Dataloft, London
This meeting is sold out.
There is a limited number of spaces to trial an alternative Partnership Group in London on 22nd May - Find out more on our events page or register your interest today to secure your place.
21st May - Try out a Partnership Group exclusively for suppliers to the estate and lettings industry.
WHAT IS A PARTNERSHIP GROUP?
Established for almost a decade, the Partnership Group comprises up to 14 Property Industry suppliers and exists for mutual benefit and business improvement. Imagine having access to a team of experts, who challenge and support you to be the best that you can be. That is what membership provides. Together, we address current issues & opportunities in very action focused sessions, chaired by well-known property industry leader, Peter Knight.
In addition to the networking, introductions & cross-promotional opportunities, a key feature of the Property Academy’s Partnership Group is the 3.5 hour workshop with leading business coaches. The 2019 programme includes access to experts in sales performance, strategy execution, digital marketing, brand management, talent management, negotiation skills and surviving in a tough economy. The sessions are inspirational and we regularly receive feedback from our members that they provide the most powerful personal and business development lessons they’ve ever received.
This session is sold out but there is a limited number of spaces to trial an alternative Partnership Group in London on 22nd May – Find out more here or register today to secure your place.REGISTER TODAY
WHAT DOES THE SESSION INCLUDE?
Chris is a strategy, planning and change specialist who implements higher performance in a wide range of organisations. He is one of the UK’s premier exponents of wargaming and was contracted by Shell to wargame their plans for decommissioning oil platforms in the North Sea. He has also provided wargames for the NHS, Waitrose, Co-op and other corporates. At the SME level he has facilitated workshops for a range of businesses, including leading a £1M Telecomms company with just 8 people towards a three-fold increase in turnover and a trebling of staff.
This session is an engaging, interactive and stimulating session focusing on what a strategic planning process should look like, to achieve successful business outcomes.
- To learn why a planning process is important and the benefits it brings
- To study different process tools and their benefits / limitations
- To outline ways in your business can implement a planning process.
- What is a strategy, what is a plan and how do the two link together?
- What are the components of a good strategy and a good plan and how do I choose the right ones?
- Why do plans and strategies fail?
- What tools are there to help you implement a planning process?
- How to implement a process, key steps and pitfalls; initiating one for your own business.
This meeting is sold out.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits enjoyed by Property Academy’s Partnership Group Members register to attend a free trial meeting.
There is a limited number of spaces to trial an alternative Partnership Group in London on 22nd May – Find out more here or register today to secure your place.REGISTER TODAY
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Companies that attend the trial meeting and decide to become a fully fledged member, can expect the following benefits.
- Partnership Meetings include:- 5 meetings at another non-competing member’s place of business, providing you with the chance to see and learn from other suppliers.
- Workshops with top speakers on subjects including the latest digital marketing tactics, strategy execution, new prospecting techniques for more effective sales, how to be more persuasive and much more. This is your opportunity to take part in masterclasses with individuals who work at board level with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.
- Immensely powerful issues sessions, where members openly share the challenges and opportunities that they face and benefit from the contributions, ideas and recommendations of the others.
- Personal introductions to estate & letting agency prospects
- Participation in our ‘All Members’ day – where individuals from all the groups, including c. 80 estate agency business owners from companies including Andrews, Manning Stainton, Preston Baker, Northfields and Dawson’s, spend time together working on their business issues.
- Priority notice and booking for Property Academy events, including the EA Masters Leadership Conference, Exhibition and Awards.
Sounds interesting? This session is sold out but there is a limited number of spaces to trial an alternative Partnership Group in London on 22nd May – Find out more here or register today to secure your place.REGISTER TODAY
WHAT KIND OF COMPANIES SHOULD JOIN?
The Partnership Groups are suitable for individuals from companies of all sizes – owners of large companies are inspired by the ideas and innovations being adopted by owners of small companies and vice versa.
What is important, is a common desire to learn and help one another to have a better business. We learn better together and friendships are formed along the way.
Below is a selection of current members.
Each Group is restricted to 14 non-competing members. Once the group is full, no further members are permitted to trial. If you join, no other company that you compete with can become a member of your group. Therefore, if you are interested in trialling on the 22nd May with a view to becoming a member, please register your details now to avoid disappointment and we’ll be in touch.
This session is sold out but there is a limited number of spaces to trial an alternative Partnership Group in London on 22nd May – Find out more here or register today to secure your place.