Partnership: Steve Rawling – Business Storytelling
Montana Hassan, Gnomen
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY OUT THE PARTNERSHIP GROUP
15th January - Try out a Partnership Group exclusively for suppliers to the estate and lettings industry.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION INCLUDE?
Your topic for the workshop will be “Business Storytelling” from speaker Steve Rawling.
Steve is an ex-BBC journalist, author and communication expert. He can help you tell great stories about your work. He works with clients across the media industry, technology, education and charity sectors. Steve reckons he has told over 20,000 stories in his career as a journalist in one of the BBC’s busiest newsrooms. He can walk into any situation, speak to any person and come away with a story about them that makes sense to the widest possible audience. He can pass his experience on to people who know that storytelling is now a vital skill for business leaders. Anyone can tell stories in a digital age. But that doesn’t guarantee anyone will listen to yours. Your customers, partners and colleagues are bombarded with information in every waking hour. How do you make sure your message gets heard above the noise? Steve can teach you the tricks journalists use to grab people’s attention. He can help you tell the kind of stories that people want to hear, the kind of stories they will share with others. He’ll show you how storytelling can influence people around you and why it’s increasingly seen as a key leadership skill.
Learn how to tell stories that influence customers and colleagues. Do you find it hard to get your message across when you’re talking about important work? Maybe it’s because you’re not telling the right story – or any story at all. While facts and data are important, most people find stories easier to understand and remember. This is why successful leaders tell great stories about their work, their staff and their customers.
- The workshop will cover:
- Why stories are the best way to get your message across
- What are the basic ingredients of a good story
- How to spot a story you can use in your business
- The difference between foundation stories and brand stories
- What kind of stories work for pitches and presentations
- What kind of stories work for mainstream and social media
- How to plan “seasons” of stories for your business
- How stories can change your company culture.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits enjoyed by Property Academy’s Partnership Group Members register to attend a free trial meeting.
LIMITED SPACES REMAINING FOR THIS SESSIONREGISTER TODAY
WHAT IS A PARTNERSHIP GROUP?
Established for almost a decade, the Partnership Groups each comprise up to 14 non-competing Property Industry suppliers and exists for mutual benefit and business improvement. Imagine having access to a team of experts, who challenge and support you to be the best that you can be. That is what membership provides. Together, we address current issues & opportunities in very action focused sessions, chaired by well-known property industry leader, Peter Knight.
In addition to the networking, introductions & cross-promotional opportunities, a key feature of the Property Academy’s Partnership Group is the 3.5 hour workshop with leading business coaches. The 2019 programme includes access to experts in sales performance, strategy execution, digital marketing, brand management, talent management, negotiation skills and surviving in a tough economy. The sessions are inspirational and we regularly receive feedback from our members that they provide the most powerful personal and business development lessons they’ve ever received.
Other Forthcoming Partnership Group Meetings for industry suppliers:
Wednesday, 15th January
Speaker: Steve Rawling – Business Storytelling
Thursday, 23rd January
Speaker: David Smith – Bad Bosses – The Top 10 Leadership Pitfalls
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Companies that attend the trial meeting and decide to become a fully fledged member, can expect the following benefits.
- Partnership Meetings include:- 5 meetings at another non-competing member’s place of business, providing you with the chance to see and learn from other suppliers.
- Workshops with top speakers on subjects including the latest digital marketing tactics, strategy execution, new prospecting techniques for more effective sales, how to be more persuasive and much more. This is your opportunity to take part in masterclasses with individuals who work at board level with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.
- Immensely powerful issues sessions, where members openly share the challenges and opportunities that they face and benefit from the contributions, ideas and recommendations of the others.
- Personal introductions to estate & letting agency prospects
- Participation in our ‘All Members’ day – where individuals from all the groups, including c. 80 estate agency business owners from companies including Andrews, Manning Stainton, Preston Baker, Northfields and Dawson’s, spend time together working on their business issues.
- Priority notice and booking for Property Academy events, including the EA Masters Leadership Conference, Exhibition and Awards.
Sounds interesting?REGISTER TODAY
WHAT KIND OF COMPANIES SHOULD JOIN?
The Partnership Groups are suitable for individuals from companies of all sizes – owners of large companies are inspired by the ideas and innovations being adopted by owners of small companies and vice versa.
What is important, is a common desire to learn and help one another to have a better business. We learn better together and friendships are formed along the way.
Below is a selection of current members.
Each Group is restricted to 14 non-competing members. Once the group is full, no further members are permitted to trial. If you join, no other company that you compete with can become a member of your group. Therefore, if you are interested in trialling with a view to becoming a member, please register now to avoid disappointment.