Elite Forum (The Summit Group)
Over the last two years, the Property Academy’s Summit Group programme has developed into a proven process of measurable, sustained business improvement to lead to highly profitable growth. Using a 62 step diagnostic process developed by the Property Academy and our Trusted Advisors, each member of the Elite Forum will have an individual prescription of nine specific projects/actions to implement each quarter, 36 for the whole year.
This is the Property Academy’s most exclusive and highest level of membership and includes:
- The Property Academy’s diagnostic toolkit to provide an initial assessment of your business and identifying the key opportunities for improvement
- Quarterly meeting with Peter Knight to identify three actions each for ‘People, Systems & Brand’ the Property Academy’s proven business improvement process
- Four follow up/accountability sessions with Peter Knight to ensure progress is made in all areas as identified and agreed.
- Attending the exclusive, annual Property Academy ‘All Members’ meeting in London – featuring sessions with the Property Academy’s Trusted Advisors, (all industry legends and highly successful estate agents)
- Monthly video series exclusively recorded by Peter Knight and Josh Phegan addressing both frontline and general business issues.
- Weekly coaching tip to help you focus on the current priorities.
- Exclusive access to ‘Reclaro’ the brilliant process for getting the very important things done, created by Property Academy award winning speaker, Pete Wilkinson, author of ‘Unstoppable’ and designer of the 1-3-5 Action Plan. ‘Reclaro’ will help you to identify your top priorities and enable you, and your team, to track your progress using a proven process that’s highly effective.
The 2018 Elite Forum programme is £1,250* per month.
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!
The Property Academy and the Josh Phegan Company have combined forces to bring together some of the very best estate agents from the UK, Australia and New Zealand to meet for three days in Tokyo to consider all the latest issues, opportunities, technology and innovation in the property sector. This exclusive event will focus on the importance of Culture, Systems & Processes in estate agency and hence being held in Japan to learn from some of the world’s most innovative businesses. The event includes:
- Three conference sessions, led by Peter Knight and Josh Phegan, with some of Australasia’s leading estate agency owners
- Exclusive visits to three leading companies, (EG Samsung, Toyota, Kawasaki**) to learn world class systems, processes and totally different business cultures
- Analysis of how to apply the lessons from these top Japanese businesses
- Accommodation and all meals at 5 Star hotel and restaurants
- Opportunity to extend stay to explore Japan
- BlueSkyTokyo is £5,000* (not including flights)