Property Academy LiveStream
This is the programme for owner-managers, managers and those ready to step up to the next level.
LiveStream Membership includes:
- A special Member’s Ticket to the EA Masters, the biggest estate agency event in the UK with an unparalleled line up of both Estate Agency and World Class Business Speakers.
- VIP ticket to an exclusive live event, “Negotiate & Differentiate” with Josh Phegan, Australia’s number one EA coach. This bespoke event has Josh’s latest methods to win instructions, hold high fees and increase volume of transactions.
- Monthly video series exclusively recorded by Peter Knight and Josh Phegan addressing both frontline and general business issues.
- Weekly coaching tip to help you focus on the current priorities.
PLUS – NEW FOR 2018
- Exclusive access to ‘Reclaro’ the brilliant process for getting the very important things done, created by the Property Academy’s award winning speaker, Pete Wilkinson, author of ‘Unstoppable’ and designer of the 1-3-5 Action Plan. ‘Reclaro’ will help you to identify your top priorities and enable you, and your team, to track your progress using a proven process that’s highly effective.
The 2018 LiveStream programme is just £47* per month.Register your interest today
Terms and Conditions for Property Academy LiveStream:
LiveStream runs until 31st December.
The benefits are intended exclusively for the named individual.
Membership starts on the day of registration, with a commitment until 31st December 2018. We or you can cancel your membership by providing one month’s notice, which can be served from 1st December 2018.
After 31st December 2018, membership will continue on an annual rolling basis.
Your first monthly payment will be taken immediately and then your card will be charged monthly from that point onwards.
At the time of registration, the named member will be the only person that correspondence is addressed to. Membership is not transferable to another individual within the organisation or to the same individual in another organisation – a new agreement must be entered in to.
Should you be unable to attend one or both of the live events, you will not be entitled to any refund.
We may allow you to transfer the ticket(s) to another named individual in the same organisation at our discretion.
Please note that the ticket to the EA Masters event is provided on a Conference only basis – you may choose to request an upgrade to your ticket to include entry to the evening awards. The upgrade will be provided at our discretion and will incur an extra cost.
Prices exclude VAT which will be charged at the going rate (currently 20%).