Now in it’s seventh year, many of the UK’s finest estate agents have experienced Mastermind Membership and will confirm that it’s been transformational for them personally and for their businesses.
- Belonging to a Group of 14 non-competing business owners and visiting 5 different estate agency companies to learn best practice, ideas and innovations.
- Being part of 5 highly interactive workshops led by world class speakers/coaches who are experts in a variety of business topics, together with resources to put what has been learned in to action. Each meeting finishes with structured ideas and issues sessions.
- Attending the exclusive, annual Property Academy ‘All Members’ meeting in London – featuring sessions with the Property Academy’s Trusted Advisors, (all industry legends and highly successful estate agents)
- Monthly video series exclusively recorded by Peter Knight and Josh Phegan addressing both frontline and general business issues.
- Weekly coaching tip to help you focus on the current priorities.
- Exclusive access to ‘Reclaro’ the brilliant process for getting the very important things done, created by Property Academy award winning speaker, Pete Wilkinson, author of ‘Unstoppable’ and designer of the 1-3-5 Action Plan. ‘Reclaro’ will help you to identify your top priorities and enable you, and your team, to track your progress using a proven process that’s highly effective.
The 2018 Mastermind Membership programme is £399* per month.
We are currently recruiting members for our groups for 2018. Please register your interest here for more information and to trial group membership for free.Register Interest
Contact us today to find out if Mastermind is for you.Register Interest
Mastermind meeting format
Each meeting is held at a member’s place of business (or nearby hotel or meeting venue) and the day typically comprises a morning workshop with one of our exceptional speakers on topics such as leadership, marketing or recruitment.
In the afternoon the host member then presents their business and we have two ‘rules’ – you can ask any question you like, and will do your best to answer any question you are asked! This session is designed so that we learn how other agents operate and get ideas for our business while helping the host to address issues that they may be facing in their business.
The final part of the day is a facilitated ideas and issues session – everyone brings an idea that we share: bring one and leave with ten! The ideas can be big or small and sometimes the smallest are the most valuable (e.g. a really well-written canvass letter).
In-between meetings we regularly share information such as insights from our surveys and also ideas from our visits to Estate Agents across the UK and abroad.
Each meeting commences at 8.30am and continues until 4pm
We can offer you and also a colleague a trial meeting to experience a Group session and meet the members. Please contact Danielle on 01372 370853 for additional information and the date and location of the next scheduled meeting – or take a look at our events page as all the forthcoming meetings are listed on there.
Mastermind Membership Feedback
- “Meetings give you the chance to detach yourself from your business for a day and have a much clearer look into it as well as in the mirror.” Matthew Miller – Miller Town & Country
- “I own my company individually without co-directors so don’t have a boardroom to discuss decisions – well I didn’t until Property Academy.” Matt Nichol – Nicol & Co
- “The content from Property Academy speakers is exceptional, I’ve implemented them with positive results.” Rachel Ritson – Grisdales
- “Visiting other agents gives you insight into how to deliver exceptional customer service.” Michelle Bailey – Preston Baker
- “It is motivating, interesting, inspiring, challenging and helps me improve overall business direction, habits, ideas and actions!” Joanna Cobb – Cobb Property
- “Life changing advice. Inspiring and applicable.” Claire-Louise Taylor, Hamptons
- “Content intelligent, pertinent and relevant and delivery was energising, energetic and personal. Could not have been better.” Mark Crampton-Smith, College & County
- “Most informative and helpful Time Management presentation that I have seen in a long time.” David Elliot, The Frost Partnership
- “Love the accountability personal action summary. Enjoyed personal plan presentation.” Glynn Trott, Pinnacle Lettings
- “Great content and open group discussion with good quality business owners.” Karl Judd, Ashtons
- “An excellent day, very valuable.” Steve Harvey, Oasis Estate Agents
- “I really liked the new people I met; I like the feel and felt everyone was willing to help each other.” Jon Hudson, Hudsons
- “An excellent presentation with fantastic meaningful content.” Georges Verdis, London Executive
- “Great round the table discussion. The format with a quality speaker is a great idea.” Nigel Keene, White Knights
- “Excellent as always. Great to learn from everyone’s ideas and experience.” Nathan Emerson, Pygott & Crone
- “What a great ideas session to help my issues within my company.” Sarah Mains, Sarah Mains Residential
- “Excellent. Fantastic & valuable training & idea’s session.” Bob Hay, Streets Ahead
- “Good to be back! Love the exchange of ideas and energy between the members.” Gareth Ashington, Ashington Page
- “Very informative and social interaction with members was excellent due to sharing of personal action summary.” Neil Moore, Guy Leonard & Co
- “I am really pleased I joined the group as the high level of discussion and ‘brain food’ is certainly worth the subscription fee.” David Westgate, Andrews
- “They are always great sessions and more importantly, I get usable ideas to put into practice.” Tony Robinson, Robinson Jackson
- “It’s great to get stuck into the nitty-gritty of the issues facing our businesses and the speakers are enlightening.” Peter Loverdos, Romans
- “The speakers’ presentations are very relevant to our issues and that’s always very beneficial for me.” Frank Webster, Finders Keepers
- “Helps me change the way I look at myself, my time, my business, everything!” Paul Broomham, Jones Robinson
- “Amazing meetings with so many great ideas from the speakers matched by more gems from the Group members.” Mark Manning, Manning Stainton
Current Mastermind members include: