New Homes Live 2018
Radisson Blu Portman, 2 Portman Square,
Marylebone, London W1H 7BG
Event Timings (approx)
09.30-11.10 NHL Part 1
11.10-11.40 Coffee break
11.40-13.15 NHL Part 2
14.15 Event Closes
£199 + VATBOOK NOW
The Property Academy returns to London on 18th May, 2018 to stage New Homes Live in association with ZPG
This hugely popular event will:
- revolutionise the way you make land and
new build investment decisions;
- share findings of exciting new research that reveals fascinating insights in to today’s consumer attitudes to new homes;
- showcase the latest marketing techniques.
With expert speakers and panellists this half day conference unites the best in the Land and New Homes sector.
Don’t miss out.
CONSUMER ATTITUDES TO NEW HOMES, AND HOW THIS SHOULD INFORM YOUR MARKETING
Chris Browne, Sales Director (New Homes), ZPG
Chris will share the first findings of independent research commissioned by ZPG into consumer attitudes to New Homes. The research will examine perceptions of New Homes compared to resale properties, as well as a deeper dive into which marketing and advertising messages are most appealing to consumers.
HOW TO USE DATA TO INFORM STRATEGY AND GENERATE LEADS
Alex Rose, Director of Real Estate Solutions, Hometrack
Alex will share an update on the property market, and discuss trends in how developers are responding to the changing market. He will demonstrate how new homes builders have successfully employed different data metrics, such as local population demographics and affordability, to accurately predict the most profitable land and new home development deals.
HOW DATA IS TRANSFORMING THE LAND MARKET
Jonny Britton, Co-founder & CEO, LandInsight
The land market has been cast wide open by access to new data along with the technology that makes it easy understand. Jonny outlines where the current opportunities are in the land market and what to expect in the coming years.
Peter Knight (Host), Founder and CEO of Property Academy
Formerly Sales Director for Barratt Homes, Nottingham Peter went on to establish Phoenix – one of the first specialist new homes estate agencies, selling c.1,500 new homes a year and diversifying to become an award-winning marketing agency working with developers in the UK and internationally.
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Ben Roskrow – Publishing Director, House Builder Media
Kevin Ellis – Founder, Land & New Homes Network
Alec Watt – Founder and CEO, Accouter Group
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to network with the best land and new home developers in the industry, to share ideas and learn from
- You are an estate agent and want to know tried and tested techniques for launching or expanding your land and new homes income.
- You are interested in accessing the latest consumer research and data to help inform your decisions and reduce
- You are excited about hearing from expert speakers on subjects including digital marketing.
- You want to discover and meet with a select group of the most innovative suppliers to the new homes industry and discuss how they can help your business to grow.
Radisson Blu Portman,
2 Portman Square,
London W1H 7BG
Convenient, Central London location
Marble Arch Underground (Central line) – 5-minute walk, 0.4km
Bond Street Underground (Central and Jubilee lines) – 10-minute walk, 1km
State of the art meeting and event floor with separate entrance
Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE*
09.00-09.30 – Registration
09.30-09.35 – Welcome
09.35-09.55 – Speaker One
10.00-10.20 – Speaker Two
10.25-10.45 – Speaker Three
10.50-11.10 – Panel
11.10-11.40 – Coffee break
11.40-12.00 – Speaker Four
12.05-12.25 – Speaker Five
12.30-12.50 – Speaker Six
12.55-13.15 – Panel
13.15 – Lunch
14.15 – Event Closes
*Timings are approximate and subject to change.