New Homes Live 2018
Radisson Blu Portman, 2 Portman Square,
Marylebone, London W1H 7BG
Event Timings (approx)
09.30-11.10 NHL Part 1
11.10-11.40 Coffee break
11.40-13.15 NHL Part 2
14.15 Event Closes
£199 + VAT
The Property Academy returns to London on 18th May, 2018 to stage New Homes Live in association with ZPG
This hugely popular event features six thought-provoking speaker sessions that deliver on our theme of Intelligent Development. The event explores three key areas of land and new homes – Intelligent Data, Intelligent Building Design and Intelligent Marketing.
Thank you to everyone that attended New Homes Live 2018. Learn about upcoming estate and letting agency events, or register to receive details of upcoming events via email.
With expert speakers plus a panel of industry leaders, this half-day conference unites the best in the Land and New Homes sector. This event is for you if you are a land developer, new home builder or estate agent specialising in new homes.
Why attend New Homes Live 2018?
- Gain a commercial advantage by being among the first to access brand new, never before published consumer insights from the latest major piece of New Homes research.
- Hear from Nathalie Nahai – one of the world’s leading experts in the science of online persuasion – and take away tangible actions for improving conversions from your digital marketing.
- Learn how and where to access powerful new sources of data, with case studies of companies that have transformed the way they identify land deals and make investment decisions.
- Discover how to access competitor data and use it to your advantage.
- Explore how to more accurately identify market values and improve your ROI.
- Discover the latest sales turnover trends in the new homes sector, including sales rates.
- Be inspired by the latest research into sustainable land and property development.
- Finding the right house builders to work with and how to write a winning pitch.
There’s a huge shift in the use of data to make more intelligent Land & New Homes decisions – are you prepared?
Who else attends New Homes Live 2018?
Some of the companies already represented at this year’s event include:
USING DATA TO INFORM STRATEGY
Alex Rose, Director of Real Estate Solutions, Hometrack
Alex shares the inside track on powerful new sources of data and provides real life case studies of developers and estate agents that are leveraging this data and seeing dramatic improvements in their return on investment.
Alex’s session covers:
- Accurately predicting the most profitable land and new home development deals.
- Using data to inform product mix, type and pricing.
- Identifying market values using comparables data.
Benchmarking pricing trends and variances by house types for re-sale and new build.
HOW DATA IS TRANSFORMING THE LAND MARKET
Jonny Britton, Co-founder & CEO, LandInsight
The land market has been cast wide open by access to new data along with the technology that makes it easy understand. Jonny outlines where the current opportunities are in the land market and what to expect in the coming years.
Jonny’s session covers:
- How to find and acquire off-market opportunities using game-changing technology.
- Results of nation-wide survey that reveals how and why more estate agents are focusing on land and new homes market.
USING NATURE IN ARCHITECTURE
Michael Pawlyn, Leading architect, Author & Speaker
Michael’s reputation in the field of environmental sustainability is legendary: He jointly initiated the widely acclaimed Sahara Forest Project and was a central figure behind the creation of the biomes at the Eden Project in Cornwall.
Michael’s fascinating talk includes:
- How new build development projects can be improved by learning from nature.
- How biomimicry can be used to design buildings that achieve radical increases in resource efficiency.
Michael’s TED.com talk has been viewed almost 1.8 million times. Don’t miss this opportunity to see his most up-to-date content in this thought-provoking live session.
EXCLUSIVE: Findings from New Consumer Research
Chris Browne, Sales Director (New Homes), Zoopla
Chris will reveal the results of fresh research that explores today’s consumer attitudes to new homes.
His session includes:
- Up-to-date insights on consumer attitudes to new homes
- The distinctions between different new home audiences.
- The most effective marketing messages to use.
- The channels that people turn to when considering a new build property.
- Which channels have the most impact.
CREATING DISTINCTIVE BRANDS
Victoria Ellis, Director, Mullen Lowe London
Victoria Ellis of London advertising agency Mullen Lowe and marketing brains behind award-winning communications campaigns for brands including BskyB, Lurpak and Britvic, talks about the increasing importance of brand when selling new home developments.
Her session includes:
- The uncommon, universal building blocks behind some of the great brands of distinction.
- How to apply the principals to your new homes business without spending a fortune!
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF ONLINE PERSUASION
Nathalie Nahaï, International Speaker
Nathalie Nahai is one of the foremost experts in the science of online psychology – a fact, which has led her to consultant for some of the world’s leading organisations including Google, eBay and Unilever. Her book, “Webs of Influence: The Psychology of Online Persuasion” is an international best seller.
In this keynote, which has been tailored specifically to the UK new homes sector for New Homes Live, she will provide the tangible actions that you can take to improve conversions from your new homes digital marketing.
Nathalie is in huge demand as a speaker and consultant. Do not miss this opportunity to see her live in London.
If that wasn’t enough, we will be joined by a panel of industry leaders, chaired by Ben Roskrow (Publishing Director for Housebuilder Magazine) and including Lee Bishop (Major Developments Director, Taylor Wimpey), Kevin Ellis (Founder, Land & New Homes Network), Alec Watt (Founder & CEO, AGC), and Amy Nettleton (Development Director: Sales & Marketing, Aster Group UK).
WHEN & WHERE
Friday 18th May
Radisson Blu Portman, 2 Portman Square, Marylebone, London W1H 7BG
The event takes place in the state-of-the-art meeting and event space at the conveniently located Radisson Blu Portman.
Marble Arch Underground (Central Line) – 5 minute walk, 0.4km
Bond Street Underground (Central and Jubilee Lines) – 10 minute walk, 1km
Registration opens at 9am on 18th May and the event finishes after lunch at 2.15pm. Tickets are just £199 + VAT.
You’re certain to leave New Homes Live with business insights that will help you increase your momentum and growth.
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to be the first to hear major new research in to consumer attitudes to new homes.
- You want to understand changes in the use of data and learn from other companies that are using data to maximise their land and new home investments.
- You are an estate agent and want to know tried and tested techniques for launching or expanding your land and new homes income.
- You want to network with the best land and new home developers in the industry, to share ideas and learn from their achievements.
- You are excited about hearing from expert speakers on subjects including brand building and digital marketing.
- You want to discover and meet with a select group of innovative suppliers to the new homes industry and discuss how they can help your business to grow.
FULL EVENT SCHEDULE*
09:00 – Registration and exhibition
09:30 – Welcome (Ballroom 3 & 4)
09:35 – Alex Rose
10:00 – Jonny Britton
10:25 – Michael Pawlyn
10:50 – Panel Debate
11:10 – Mid morning break and exhibition
11:35 – Welcome back
11:40 – Chris Browne
12:05 – Victoria Ellis
12:30 – Nathalie Nahai
12:55 – Panel Debate
13:15 – Lunch and exhibition
14.15 – New Homes Live 2018 closes
*Timings are approximate and subject to change.
LandInsight is a Property Technology startup that streamlines the process of accessing key information regarding property ownership, property information, planning applications and comparables. It also provides all-in-one access to maps and tools to efficiently find sites, evaluate them and manage your workflow.
The company was founded by Jonny Britton and Andrew Moist in 2014. Inspired by their own experiences and frustration with the land market, they decided to do something about it. Realising that the barriers and inefficiencies in the property market were causing developers to miss out on opportunities, waste time and incur unnecessary costs they created LandInsight.
LandInsight believes in being a solution to the longstanding housing crisis the UK is facing. By working with organisations such as the Ordnance Survey and the Land Registry, and by providing cutting-edge technology that is easy to use, LandInsight makes it easy to find and develop property.
The Land & New Homes Network provides estate agents with access to a dedicated support network and expert training, combined with a platform that facilitates collaboration with new home developers by providing valuable, business-winning resources and templates.
The Network was founded by Kevin Ellis, who previously launched the successful L&NH consultancy, Thomas Mae. Prior to this, he ran the New Homes department at Romans for 13 years, helping them to secure numerous Estate Agency of the Year Awards. He has helped many leading estate agents to boost their Land & New Homes businesses.
Born in 2000, Moneypenny provides a telephone answering service, when a caller rings your business number, if you’re unavailable or simply don’t want to answer the call yourself, ensuring that you never miss a business opportunity.
Moneypenny is owned by sibling co-founders Ed Reeves & Rachel Clacher and leads the market in terms of its size and quality.
BoomerangCRM works with property professionals to provide detailed customer feedback at various points during the customer journey.
This feedback is collected over the phone by an experienced team of researchers who understand the industry and can help you to identify and focus on those areas of your business that need the most attention.
Our clients are able to act quickly to address concerns before they become critical, retain and grow market share as well as being able to identify and reward individuals who are providing exceptional customer service.