Susan Hallam - Digital Leadership
Susan is a digital marketing training specialist, helping businesses to grow and develop their business using internet technologies. She has expertise in search engine optimisation, social media marketing, email marketing, online advertising and developing internet marketing strategies, and is also a Google Accredited Partner, qualified in both Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
This workshop will examine:
- Why “digital” and “IT” are not the same
- How could digital disruption affect your industry and business
- The new industrial revolution: introducing the Internet of Things
- An overview of Big Data, and the fundamental impact on your industry, organisation and business strategies
- Techniques for digitally empowering your employees to help you achieve your business goals
- How to apply the management principle of “digital first”
- Digital thought leadership, LinkedIn and the role of the Managing Director
- The 4 phases of digital transformation
- The 5 paradoxes of leading a digital business transformation
- What are the essential next actions for your business to succeed in the digital world of tomorrow?