BlueSky Tokyo 2018
When: 26th March 2018
Ends: 28th March 2018
Ticket Price: £5,000 + VAT*
Limited to 10 places
JOIN OUR BLUE SKY TOKYO PROGRAMME
Following the success of BlueSky Dubai and BlueSky SanFran, The Property Academy and the Josh Phegan Company have combined forces once again to bring together some of the very best estate agents from the UK, Australia and New Zealand to meet for three days in Tokyo.
This exclusive event will focus on the importance of Culture, Systems & Processes in estate agency, which is why we have chosen to hold it in Japan – enabling us to learn from some of the world’s most innovative businesses.
This is a once in a lifetime business trip, designed for business owners.
- Meet and share ideas with some of Australasia’s leading estate agency owners.
- Session with Hilary Corna, former head of Kaizen business improvement at Toyota – her presentation will guide us through the Toyota Way, Kaizen business improvement and quality management processes.
- Tour of Transit General Office Inc. with a Q&A session on global growth and real estate development and culture.
- Three conference sessions, led by Peter Knight and Josh Phegan, including an analysis of the lessons learned and how to apply them to your business
- 5 star accommodation at Seven Seas Pacific Aviation Lounge in Tokyo – voted Best Hotel in Tokyo 2017
- Fine dining experiences
- Garden walk through the famous Japanese Cherry Blossoms and Bullet Train Trip with English speaking tour guide
- Opportunity to extend your trip
A video introduction to Kaizen:
“BlueSky 2017 was fantastic! Spending three days in San Fransisco with some of the best agents from Australia and New Zealand was both great fun and hugely informative and has caused us to really focus on how we motivate and get the best from our team.” Lucy Pendleton, James Pendleton Estate Agents
“BlueSky 2017 was inspirational, great fun and completely unforgettable. Meeting and sharing ideas with agents who are at the absolute top of their industry was a privilege.” Karl Judd, Ashtons
“Going inside some of the best businesses in Silicon Valley was an incredible experience. It gave us a real glimpse into the future and the round-table discussions with some of the best agents from UK and Australia were invaluable.” Charles Robinson, Jones Robinson
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF
You want to network with the best estate agents in the industry – both here and abroad – to share ideas and learn from their achievements.
You are a business owner who is interested in looking outside the sphere of real estate to discover first-hand the tried and tested systems and processes that have helped create some of the world’s most successful brands.
You are excited about experiencing Japanese culture, together with like-minded individuals in real estate and having some fun whilst doing it.
Only 5 places remain for this year’s trip. Don’t miss out. Get in touch today and book your place on this year’s business trip of a lifetime!
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
to find out more about our