The Frontline with Josh Phegan
Hotel & Conference Centre,
4-18 Harrington Gardens,
London, SW7 4LH
£199 +VATBOOK NOW
Australia’s number one real estate coach is back in the UK exclusively for Property Academy. Josh Phegan is the trainer that real estate industry leaders are engaging to inspire and ignite their agents to achieve market dominating performance.
Josh Phegan will focus on ‘The Frontline’ to help agents compete in an uncertain economy. July’s jam-packed programme will provide practical solutions to grow success, including:
- how to build, work and convert your pipeline
- how to mine the biggest and best lead sources and dominate your market
- how to overcome the most common objections and get the listing
- the secret art to finding out what your customer wants
- how to meet your customers’ unmet needs
- how to build for bigger fees
In 2016, Josh was the drawcard speaker at 208 events in the US, UK, New Zealand and Australia. He works with leading real estate agencies at both frontline and boardroom levels.
Everyone in your business will benefit from attending this event from Negotiators through to Managers and Directors. Even if you have seen Josh before, he will be sharing new, proven initiatives that he has developed alongside some of the leading overseas real estate agents.
‘The Frontline’ is being exclusively sponsored by Reapit and tickets are limited, so don’t miss this rare opportunity to find out why he is the number one and what all the hype is about!
Don’t miss out – Book your ticket today.
Josh’s events are always a hit with our Property Academy members and other property professionals, as the feedback below demonstrates
- “It was useful throughout all roles and levels of the business I work at, from training to improving managers”
Charlotte Heywood, Haus Properties
- “Passion and desire to inspire people, re-energise the industry, positivity in the face of adversity (Brexit), processes and explanation”
James Gaskin, Cowell and Norford
- “An idea a minute! Fast paced and choker-block with fresh approaches and ways to improve”
Joanne Longstaff, Sarah Mains
- “Great presentation, notes, interaction and visual. Thank you. Best sales presentation in 32 years”
Duncan Young, Sanderson Young
- “The presentation and interactive style; makes you open your mind to the potential and possibilities there are”
Harry Ingram, Meyers Estate Agents
- “Josh is really motivational and a good trainer, and always gives plenty to take home”
Lynne Atkinson, Grisdales
- “Masses of useful tips, love all the estate agency tips, great level of interaction”
Deborah Richards, Maddisons Residential
- “Wow. It is absolutely invaluable content and ideas that will undoubtedly increase profit while up skilling our sales and lettings teams”
Bob Hay, Streets Ahead
- “Seen Multiple times but always something new”
George Potter, Streets Ahead
Would you like Josh to come to your organisation?
There is limited availability for Josh to come into your organisation during his visit in September. For further information please contact Peter Knight at email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunities available for Josh’s visit in September.
Please contact Peter Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.